Handmade Bathing Bar Trio
(Inclusive of all Taxes)
This product is currently sold out.
- Set of three: 3*100g
- Free from Sulphates and Parabens
- No mineral oils
- No animal by-products
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Coorgi Coffee: This hand-crafted bathing bar is enriched with coffee extracts from the hilly slopes of Coorg in Southern India, home to one of the world’s best coffee beans. Coffee is known to have anti-oxidant and detoxifying properties and Ayurvedic texts also list it as an anti-microbial plant.
- Kerala Coconut: Coconut oil has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for its vata pacifying and cooling properties. An excellent moisturizer, it is known to help improve the condition of skin suffering from dryness, psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. The southern Indian state of Kerala produces some of the best quality coconuts and is named after the coconut tree; “Kera” meaning Coconut tree and “Alam” meaning land – “Land of Coconut Trees”.
- Wild Indian Rose: Shatpatri or the rose with “hundred petals” has its special place in Ayurveda. A great emotional stimulant, mind pacifier and skin nurturer this flower has been also been used to promote physical and emotional love for centuries. Wildly cultivated throughout India and also in the French city of Grasse – the perfume capital of the world, its fragrance is clear and sweet with light notes of honey.
- Box Net weight: 92 gms, Total gross weight: 420 gms