Kansa Gua Sha Face Massage Tool
This product is currently sold out.
A face massage tool made with Kansa - a metal alloy of copper and tin- for uplifted, toned & radiant skin
BALANCES pH LEVEL | REVITALISES | RELIEVES STRESS | TONES | BOOSTS BLOOD CIRCULATION | REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES & FINE LINES | DETOXIFIES
- What is Kansa and why is it special?
- Gym for your Skin!
- Why does it leave grey marks on the skin post-usage?
- Pair it up with our Best-selling Kimsukadi Facial Oil
- How to Use
- How Frequently Should I Use Gua Sha?
- Does Using Gua Sha cause any side effects?
- I have acne-prone skin, can I use Gua Sha?
- How to store the Gua Sha?
- Additional Information
Kansa (bronze) is enriched with the benefits of Copper, a metal known in Ayurveda as a ‘Natural Healer.’ Kansa utensils have long been used as an effective medium to serve food and water as it has soothing properties that help make digestion easier and reduce acidic content.
Similarly, this metal has also been proven to be super-effective for skin vitalisation as it has alkaline properties that balance your skin’s pH level. The healing properties of Kansa help to soothe and calm your skin while also adding an adequate amount of hydration.
The heart-like shape of our Kansa Gua Sha is carved purposely to fit every part of your face and body to ensure thorough detoxification. It effectively stimulates blood circulation and increases skin’s elasticity. It also balances the pitta dosha (a combination of fire and water in the body), which results in calm and youthful skin.
If the skin turns grey while using this tool, do not panic! Your skin is actually giving you a POSITIVE signal of detoxification.
As the Kansa Gua Sha comes in vigorous contact with your skin, it may react with the natural oils and chemical residue present in the pores of your skin, resulting in grey marks. However, it won’t last long and can be easily cleaned by gently wiping it off with a towel/cloth.
It is recommended to always use Gua Sha with a facial oil/serum, to avoid tugging on the skin. Applying oil/serum prior to usage allows the Gua Sha to glide smoothly and seamlessly.
• Adds glow to dull & pigmented skin
• Improves skin’s elasticity
• Plumps up and tones the skin
Thoroughly cleanse your face with a gentle face wash and apply Just Herbs' herb-infused oil/serum all over your face and neck. Follow the steps as shown in the video to get a toned, chiseled face.
JH Tip: You can also use our Kansa Gua Sha on other parts of your body to relax stressed muscles.
It is recommended to use the Gua Sha thrice a week however, you can also use it daily to relieve stress & tensed muscles.
It is completely safe to use Gua Sha as long as you don’t have rashes, severe acne or blood clots on your skin.
Gua Sha helps reduce redness & is effective on cystic acne. However, we suggest not to use the tool if you have severe pimples or pustules on your skin.
Occasionally clean the Gua Sha with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth or cotton before refrigerating it.
Caution: Do not clean it with wet wipes.
• Net Weight:- 144 g; Gross Weight:- 160 g
• Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting
• Name of Mfg. / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD.
• Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: APCOS NATURALS PVT. LTD. , Plot No. 202, Industrial Focal Point, Phase – 9, Mohali (160062), Punjab, India.
• Country Of Origin: India